- 16 ounces pizza dough
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 portabello mushroom, sliced
- 10 asparagus tips
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese crumbles
- 1 teaspoon Christie Vanover’s Brisket Rub
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey (or agave)
- 1/4 teaspoon Christie Vanover’s Brisket Rub
- Place a pizza stone in a grill over indirect heat (or in an oven) and heat to 425F degrees.
- Divide the dough in half. Shape each half into a circle, and place on a piece of parchment paper. Brush olive oil on each pizza.
- Top with sliced mushrooms, asparagus tips and bleu cheese crumbles. Sprinkle with Brisket Rub.
- Bake on the preheated pizza stone for 12 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- While baking, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients. Just before serving, toss the arugula in the vinaigrette and add on top of the pizza.
Want more delicious recipes from Christie Vanover? Download her full Ebook here.